Sunday, November 25, 2018

5 Personal Things ... Or "Cult Of Personality"




Here we are: Yet another day ending in a multiple of 5.

That means it's another round of features that make up your favorite #NaBloPoMo personality - ME!

The hits just keep a'comin' ... !!!

#1: My first exposure to classical music was the film 2001: A Space Odyssey where I immediately fell in love with "The Blue Danube" by Johann Strauss II.

#2: I'm often loud and boisterous. In other words, you'll know when I'm around or you can find me in a crowd.

#3: I'm a card-carrying member of The Grammar Police and I'm not afraid to point out grammatical syntax errors, punctuation violations and the like. Keep in mind, that's not to say I don't make (and admit to) blunders myself.

#4: My favorite color is stripes.

#5: I have a knack for making up music lyrics on the fly, warping a song to some silly or comical iteration just for the sake of it all. I used to do this for my kids all the time to keep them entertained. I still do it during the most awkward of moments to break up tensions and add levity to stressful situations.

<< BOOM! >> There you are. More tidbits of information for you to tuck away in your mind and recall at an opportune moment!

You have to admit: The valuable information you receive by simply reading this blog is uncanny ... !!!



.......... Ruprecht ( STOP )

No comments:

Post a Comment