Thursday, July 16, 2015

T-Shirt Collection: The Cramps



One of my favorite concert shirts boasts an image of The Cramps' Poison Ivy Rorschach in her "Bikini Girls With Machine Guns" guise.

It's old, faded and the back of the shirt emblazoned with "The Cramps" is faded and continues to fade with each wearing.

You can just make out the fading of "Cramps" on the back.
(Hey ... I never promised you were going to get good pictures ...

Long ago, I was at a Cramps show in support of their Flame Job tour. At that show I picked up a tour long-sleeved shirt I don't think I ever once wore ... as it got confiscated by a friend of mine, who I still believe has it to this day. It's been a joke for years, my asking him wear my Cramps shirt is with the response "I don't have it."

But that's okay ... I like this short-sleeve classic much better ...



.......... Ruprecht ( STOP )

P.S. I wrote about The Cramps some six years ago when leadman Lux passed away. Give it a looksy.

No comments:

Post a Comment