Thursday, July 23, 2015

Giving 100%


I don't know what to do, exactly.

I mean, there's nothing really I can do except wait patiently until the morning dawns and check in to see if my friend Matt is all right.

Here ... this is what I'm talking about. See for yourself:



See what I mean? Such energy expenditure - and the reason for its disbursement ("I thought my grilled cheese was burning, so, you know, it was an emergency. My hamstrings will be barking tomorrow, no doubt, but I'd do it again if I had to. #priorities") - certainly calls for a check up on the man. Right?

Look at that output at the bottom of the graphic: 16.8 minutes per mile. Now, that might not seem like much to the Average Joe but in comparison to his last few updates (each totaling a combined distance of 0.00 miles) well ... you can see why I'm concerned.

So ... what to do? Hurry up and wait. That's all I can do. That and hope and pray he's all right come the morn.

.......... Ruprecht ( can't STOP worrying the consequences of Matt's actions )

Update: 7/24/15, 6:58 a.m.: I've seen Matt post on social media this morning. He appears to be fine. Though, if his hamstrings are barking, he didn't make mention of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment