Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Oh, So Happy .....



Yup.

You best believe this shirt rocks.

It said "love" from the moment it was gazed upon.

And nothing else comes close to saying "I'm Proud Of My Geekness - Deal With It!" like a Jack Kirby T-shirt featuring some of the most extraordinary Marvel superheroes ever.

Nothing.

Not. One. Other. Thing.

But ... don't be jealous. Be happy I'm sharing ... be happy you're viewing ... be happy you're invited to witness the love.

It's good to share the love, after all.


............................. Ruprecht ( STOP )


3 comments:

  1. Magnificent. Simply magnificent. And yep. I'm happy. If you are ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhhh ahhhhhh ... I think I'm blinded by it's brilliance and stupifying splendour. ooooohhhhh aaaaahhhhh

    Dig it. Truly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most excellent! All of my geek-wear pales in comparison.

    8-)
    -dr

    ReplyDelete