Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Juggler Extraordinaire




Remember at the beginning of the month I told you I was insane? (Click that link and go review if you need to.)

Well, it's caught up with me in a manner of speaking.

The lack of sleep, the constant repetition of "on the fly" projects, the multiple commitments I've promised not to mention work, holiday preparations (4 Christmas trees are up! Christmas lights on the exterior of the house are in place and active!), the Thanksgiving holiday and Life in general has beat me into submission. So to speak.

Here's what I've failed ...

#NaBloPoMo: I missed 3 posts in a row (November 21st through November 23rd) as well as an earlier jotting on November 10th. (But I did sort of make up for that post by doubling my 5 Personal Things offering on the 15th.)

#crystalvember: I missed several drawing challenges as detailed in that first #NaBloPoMo post, too. "Godzilla" (prompt of the 12th of November, which I have started but have not finished), "Wasp," "Snowman," "Robot," "2001: A Space Odyssey" (prompts 22 through 25, respectively) and "Mosquito" which was yesterday's prompt. Today's, "Salamander," I won't get to either. At least not today.

There's nothing I can do about the #NaBloPoMo pieces; I've chalked up a big failure on my part to post every single day in November as I'd hoped. But the #crystalvember challenge is easily remedied. I simply have to sit my ass down and get drawing. And, beginning tomorrow morning, I'll finally get the opportunity to do just that.

What a damned slacker I am ...



.......... Ruprecht ( STOP )

No comments:

Post a Comment