Friday, February 27, 2009

Disability - Part II


A very long time ago - years ago - I was sitting in my home office listening to music whilst working. I'd popped a CD into the player. The song below - "Insensatez" - wafted lazily in the background.

Little did I know, not only was it wafting, it was wafting repeatedly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

One. Hour. And. Forty. Five. Minutes. Later .....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..... was when I realized it was on repeat.

On repeat of the exact same track.


For. One. Hour. And. Forty. Five. Minutes.

Practically two hours into the tune I looked up from my work and wondered: "Haven't I heard this song a few times already?"

Ruprecht. He's some kinda Super Genius.



................... Ruprecht ( STOP )

2 comments:

  1. LOL, this makes me smile from ear to ear. I look at it this way, you were far to engrossed in your work to be paying attention to what was playing in the background. That means you give 100% to the issue at hand. See, doesn't that make you feel better now?

    I'm missing rupe on my timeline, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever know that you're my hero? I mean that in a pastrami & salami sort of way, though.

    Salami, salami ...

    You know what's next.

    ReplyDelete