Saturday, January 13, 2024

One Collection I Don't Need ...

 

 
No. Just ... no ...
 

I pass the couple items of clutter on the kitchen counter on the way to getting water for my morning coffee ... and it was as if a wave of déjà vu struck me.   

An errant soft drink cup from the night before featuring an image of the titular character from the program Reacher emblazoned on it got me thinking:
 

"When am I going to be able to collect the Monsieur Spade promo cups with the new series featuring Clive Owen bowing on AMC in just a few days?"

 

Absolutely not

 

You know ... promo cups akin to those of the Marvel character Slurpee cups of old I collected from 7 Eleven in my youth.

 


And then I realized: I don't give one rat's ass about collecting Monsieur Spade promo cups ... even if they existed.  Not even if the image of Spade's backside is featured as in the teaser trailer for the program ...


.......... Ruprecht  ( STOP déjà vu-ing about Monsieur Spade already )

 

No comments:

Post a Comment