Sunday, August 30, 2015

T-Shirt Collection: Dan Bois




A couple years ago, during San Diego Comic-Con in 2013, I picked up this pretty spiffy T-shirt from my good friend and artist Dan Bois who has been showing and selling at The Con for more years then I'm certain he'd care to admit. (Maybe not.)

It's one of my prized T-shirts with nifty graphics perpetrated by Dan himself. And printed in unique positions you don't often see on a shirt: on the sleeve and on the lower torso. Yes ... that makes it a bit difficult to photograph while you're wearing it ... but I took the challenge for what it's worth.





You can find his stuff for purchase here and frequent his (not all that up to date) blog here. (Hey ... the man's busy selling his wares and drawing -- he doesn't have time to keep his blog updated.)


.......... Ruprecht ( STOP )

No comments:

Post a Comment