Thursday, January 8, 2015

Will It Go 'Round In Circles?




True life conversation:

"He's seen you angry ... right?"

"Yes."

"No. I mean ... he's seen you
really angry ... right?"

"Yes. He has. It's not a problem."

"And ... he's seen you freaky-scary angry too? Because that's kind of important ..."

"Of course ..."

"Let me elaborate to make sure I have a bead on this: He's seen you the kind of angry you get when you're freaky-scary angry ... the 360° head-spinning, pea soup-ejecting Linda-Blair-in-The-Exorcist kind of freaky-scary angry ... right?"

"... well ... not exactly ..."

"So ... I'm just putting this out there for your own good. Not having seen that? And having it thrust on someone all of a sudden? That could be a real sticking point in a relationship. I've seen it ... and it ain't pretty. You might want to consider that ..."

.......... Ruprecht ( STOP scaring people )

No comments:

Post a Comment