Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Andy Prieboy's "Bands" Put To Video .....


A video by Edwin Vacek.


How many bands or individuals can you recognize ... ???


Bands

"And I told her about the bands
And the bands I led, the bands I joined and bands I fled.
Bands I dug,
Bands I knew
Grand old bands and bands brand new

This band that band every damn band
Every damn band known to either god or man
This band that band every damn band
Every damn band known to either god or man ..."



.......................................... Ruprecht ( STOP )


2 comments:

  1. Dear Ruphrecht:
    I love your site.
    Since we share a common passion for the music of MR. Prieboy I wanted you to see the new video I did for his song PRICKS UP FRONT. I sincerely hope you like it. It is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRjul4JWpJg

    Its such a great song. I hope I did it justice.
    Edwin Vacek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edwin:

    Brilliant! I loved your "Pricks Up Front" video.

    I need to open a You Tube acct so I can praise your stuff. Will do so soonly.

    Rupe

    ReplyDelete